Moonlight Gleam. She is a real sweet person, bubbling with energy. If you can, please pay her a visit.You even get to hear from Byron!
Want some real Ninja secrets? Want to know how many hours I devote to blogging? If you missed my short interview at Laura B. Writer’s SITE on Saturday, then you need to check it out.
Tuesday the video for CassaFire will be posted at You Gotta Read Videos. This site pits twenty videos against one another in competition. I’ll let you know when voting opens. I’ll try not to grovel, but no promises…
Someone told me on Friday I needed to move this higher (it’s at the bottom of my blog) so I thought I’d just post it here. My publisher is giving away five copies of CassaFire on Goodreads…
Yes, this Ninja really is everywhere…
Now on to the news!
Cassie Mae at Reading, Writing, and Lovin’ It! is hosting “Is it Getting Hot in Here? Blogfest” on Valentine’s Day. If you’re feeling hot and bothered, this might be for you!.
First edition of the Vine Leaves Literary Journal went live on Friday! Jessica Bell has put SO much work into this project, so check it out.
Coming Down the Mountain kicks off the Big Blog Tour for Celery Tree today! She has worked on this project for a year now and is so excited!
Cate Masters began a new site called TBR, “Meet the authors who’ll make your list grow.”
I was nominated for a Top Writing Blogs Award from eCollege Finder, an education resource representing accredited online institutions. Really! Must have me confused with another Alex…
Sean McLachlan at Civil War Horror had a new book, “The Night the Nazis Came to Dinner, and Other Dark Tales," and it’s priced at 99 cents.
And it’s time for the Amazon Novel Breakthrough Award contest! Head on over to Michael’s site, In Time, for full details.
* For your response to last Monday’s post. (I worried about that one.)
* For helping all four of my blogger buddies reach a thousand followers.
* For your incredible posts for the Insecure Writer’s Support Group. There were some really heartfelt posts and many of you rallied to offer encouragement. I think I managed to visit everyone on the list, but if I missed you, please forgive me.
* For your appreciate of the IWSG. I started it for YOU.
* For your enthusiasm for the A to Z Challenge. It really is an amazing event.
* For the sheer amount of comments you made! I’m still blown away…
* For the kind words, encouragement, and friendship
For all of that, this Ninja says thank you. I am here to serve. And sometimes amuse!
Don’t forget to visit Moonlight Gleam today and Laura B. Writer if you missed Saturday’s post.
Whew! Ready for a blogfest? Participating in the Amazon Novel Breakthrough Award contest? How about the A to Z Challenge? Feeling thankful as well? Are you exhausted just from reading all of this?