Tuesday is usually my book day, but I'm moving that to Thursday when I discuss influences on my writing. So join me then when I talk about sci-fi author, Timothy Zahn.
Today, I gotta take care of two blog awards. Two in one day! Yeah, I can't believe it either.
Over the Top Award
This is a cool award. The rules are that I must mention Cassandra’s name and blog - Cassandra Jade in the Realm. Also I must answer a string of questions with one-word only answers and pass the award to five other bloggers.
Your Cell Phone? iPhone
Your Favorite Food? Thai
Your Hobby? Guitar
Your TV? Big
What Are You Wearing? Sweats
Your Life? Cool
Your Music? Loud
Where Did You Grow Up? Everywhere
Your Car? Sporty
Short list - it's harder than it sound!
I pass this one on to:
Hannah at Musings of a Palindrome
Sarah at Falen Formulates Fiction
Galen at Imagineering Fiction
Creative Writer Award
This was from Helen at Straight From Hel
The rules are fairly simple. Recipients must -
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth. (I'll do two lies and one truth.)
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
6. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
7. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. (Gonna do three.)
8. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. (Okay if I forget this, sorry!)
1. I burned down a shed in our back yard when I was ten.
2. I drank three day old Oriental hot sauce when I was three.
3. I played hockey in college.
Passing this on to:
Michele at Southern City Mysteries
Marvin at The Old Silly
Stephen at Breakthrough Blogs