Guess it's time I ventured out.
I've set up a Twitter account, so I really hope some of my blogger friends find me there. I found Shannon and Beth, but don't know who else to follow.
I need to start thinking about a blog tour as well. I know my publisher is setting up some dates, but I need to secure a few, too. Not sure how I go about doing that, so any tips are welcome! Three people have already offered to host me, so that's a start.
Nice to see so many people have signed up for The Movie Dirty Dozen blogfest! I was worried I'd be doing that on my own.
Now, to wrap this up, Will at Fatherhood and Other Common Terrors gave me the Versatility Award.
So the rules are this: 1) Thank the person who gave you the award. (Thanks Will!) 2) Share 7 things about yourself. 3) Pass the award along to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and you think are awesome. (Thanks Bossy Betty, I picture dead rabbits now.) 4) Let your nominees know you've honored them.
I think all of my blogger friends are versatile – I’ve learned so much from everyone. So play along if you’d like.
1) Practicing my guitar is the most relaxing thing I do. Okay, maybe second most.
2) I’ve seen a hundred concerts. Yes, I like my music.
3) I hate mowing the lawn. Thought about paving the whole thing or installing AstroTurf.
4) I like spicy food.
5) I used to be a big D&D geek.
6) I enjoy watching sports, but I’m not good at any of them.
7) I hate driving. Hope someone invents teleportation in my lifetime. Stun guns for the hood of my car also welcome.
Have an awesome day, everyone!